Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Masterbation Tecjniques

AUTO-EQUIPPED ... AUTO-PUNISHED

small guide to a peaceful approach to the workplace.

You are aged between 30 and 60?
you live outside of Turin?
Work in Turin?
I know, I know, there are so many, I am one of you.
live and work in Chieri to Turin, which I am one of those workers to the question: "Why do not you move to the city by bike?" reply: "But I live outside of Turin, what should I do, let me 20 km-road, perhaps up?! To get to work, as long as I get there alive, I'd leave at 6 from home!"
Right! All true.
Now answer this question, dear citizen dell'interland Turin. Let's say you live 20km from your place of work, say you have to travel on country roads 15 and 5 in the city. The average distance of 15km out of town, given the traffic in the morning, you will be around 50km / h, and then about 18 minutes. The average distance of 5 km of urban, however, is difficult to calculate, but I assure you, and you know it, we can put 40 to 60 minutes, without considering that you also must look for a parking lot and in most cases pay handsomely .
Now I tell you how I solved: take the 15km suburban car with your bike on the (it is a pity that in my part there are no trains that I can avoid taking the car), I stop on the outskirts, before they can be stuck in traffic and where parking is still not fee. So I continue to cycle to the workplace with an average of 15-20km / h, exceeding hundreds of vehicles stranded in the morning traffic.
In all, since I leave the house, takes 35 minutes! This is life!
You just need to be patient for the first time and leave early to experience the best parking space.
Consider always less km you travel by car in the city, the more time you save.
On the way, "cycled" tries to avoid the main streets and busy, I prefer the side streets, remember that you can travel by bike parks and gardens.
to Ask The goal is to minimize the interactions automobilistaincazzato-ciclistarilassato ...
The best thing is to study the route before, perhaps using tools like Google Maps or similar.
After years of experience I am able to find not one, but three or four routes equivalent, so you can vary and make it less boring and alienating their way to work, or afford to do small errands along the way, before entering.

0 comments:

Post a Comment